Description of the Role
If you want to work for one of the biggest and well known European airline companies.
If you have the motivation, relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop in a multinational corporate environment, we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
- You will be responsible for providing an excellent customer care service to the clients of the airline company – via phone and email;
- You will assist customers with reservations, flight changes in a polite and professional manner;
- You will provide information about flight details, destinations, cost and fees, etc.
It sounds exciting and interesting and you want to join our team.
Here is what you need:
- You should be fluent in both German and English;
- Previous experience in a travel agency, airline reservations or similar role will be considered as an advantage;
- Good communication and organization skills;
- You should be self-motivated and result oriented;
- Able to work on flexible shifts.
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Attractive retention bonus scheme
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location\
- Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.