Description of the Role
We are looking for technical savvy to join one of our teams and start providing technical support for one of the quick growing software as a service companies.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting problems in the field of software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, operating system configuration, installation, migration and upgrades of an e-learning product.
- Manage resolution of complex application issues for a distinct set of clients and also build high level of client trust
- Analyze customer problems to find the best technical solutions
- Takes part in implementation activities when needed
- Analyze trends associated with the assigned customer base and report potential areas of risk or reward
- Able to prioritize tasks and to involve other teams when needed by following the escalation procedures
- Responsible also to document all cases and resolutions in order to create good knowledge base
- Very good command of English and French or German language
- Technical, customer support, experience with enterprise software applications
- Knowledge of Administration in at least one Server architecture (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
- Knowledge of database administration principles in Oracle, Sqlserver,PostgreSQL including troubleshooting, configuration and tuning
- Understanding of Internet application technologies including HTML, XML, networking, firewalls, web server configurations and security
- Working knowledge of Java is preferred
- Attention to detail in handling and tracking technical issues
- Team player with ability to prioritize
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, – Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.