We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our company and start at our Sofia office. Your job may involve some traveling to clients within Europe (e.g. Sweden, Switzerland, Germany) in order to work on-site with them.
- Continuous and often traveling to clients within Germany and Europe
- Work in a customer facing role with our clients in order to scope, gather, review, create, and implement their business / functional requirements
- Work in conjunction with our partners to set and manage customer expectations around project timelines
- Work hands on with financial systems and our partners to integrate, deliver, configure and test the system and to ensure that it meets the business requirements
- Working with financial systems in the banking and energy derivatives sector
- Responsible for training users on basic use of the system, new functionality, etc.
- Active and continuous use of financial derivatives knowledge.
- A university degree in Finance, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Proficient level of German and English required
- Previous relevant working experience (>2 years)
- Preferred are people with knowledge and functional experience in IRD, Fixed Income, CRD and other types of derivatives.
- Capable of writing functional and business specifications with the ability to map conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities is a plus.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a client-facing role is a plus
- Must be customer-driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The person in this role will spend significant amounts of time working hands-on communicating, educating and training customers, and patience and will be a key to success.
- Experience with SQL and Excel
- Strong time management skills
- Have the ability to influence decision makers
- Strong and demonstrable problem solving/analytical skills
- Willingness to work in an international environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Continuous training and various professional development opportunities
- Individual career path in an international company
- Work-life balance, friendly work environment, exciting team buildings
- Healthy work environment – company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and participation in a sport program (MultiSport)
- Employee referral program