Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The Partner Delivery team is responsible for building an efficient and effective Channel Delivery infrastructure globally ― enabling profitable business growth and achieving a high level of customer as well as partner satisfaction. This team also ensures that the company’s key go-forward Channel strategic and tactical initiatives/programs are executed flawlessly.
Within the Partner Delivery team also lies the Orbit+ team, chartered to develop and manage an end-to-end business intelligence solution for Channel Delivery across the Worldwide (WW) GEOs. It is a one-stop shop for Channel Delivery data, providing the necessary master data, transaction data and KPIs to manage the operations and the strategy. This solution is made of a data warehouse with ETL processes in the backend and multiple front-end (QlikView, QlikSense, Power BI) applications combined with multiple additional extracts in the front end.
The mission of the Partner Delivery Business Intelligence Developer (BID) is to be part of this small and exclusive Orbit+ team to develop, enhance and manage this end-to-end business intelligence solution with new cutting edge feature-sets, cross organization data sources, adjusted data logic and optimized source codes to fit new business needs and practices.
Within such a dynamic Subject Matter Expert setup, partnership is critical and the BID needs to collaborate, partner and back up the rest of the developer team to ensure the organization’s overall success.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Channel business and the delivery environment/processes/data flow
- Be a team player by collaborating closely with the rest of the Orbit+ team to build, expand and manage the end-to-end Channel Delivery business intelligence solution
- Understand the needs of the users and translate them into technical specifications and requirements
- Propose & lead improvements in certain select functional areas to the current business intelligence solution & reporting architecture to be more efficient/effective in support of business operations needs
- Lead and implement new integrated solutions, without impacting the existing solution whilst improving compliance and business controls
- Ensure proper and accurate set of data in the solution, that is fit to be used to drive further business initiatives
- Deal with massive quantity of data while ensuring accuracy at the lowest level of granularity
- Test and document any change implemented
- Communicate with the business to make sure that the developments meet their requirements
- Conduct user training
- Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Fluent in English language
This job requires a strong balance between technical skills and business/soft skills.
- High level of initiative and integrity
- High motivation to understand the business needs
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a virtual team setup
- Good knowledge of the HPE Channel Delivery environment is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Detail oriented with ability to understand the global picture
- Great team player, flexible
- More than 3 years’ experience programming/working with ETL processes, data warehouse design: MSSQL/Oracle, Visual studio – MS SSIS, MS Office
- More than 1 year experience using an Integrated Development Environment (QlickView/QlikSense, PowerBI or similar)
- Understanding of modern software design and development methodologies
- Experience in VBA, .NET will be a preference
- Experience on one or more full release project life cycles
- Strong experience with implementation, problem analysis and solutioning of infrastructure and business application environments
- Understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting and testing methodologies
- Ability to apply consistently quality and security standards
- Foundational or expert knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is an added advantage
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous technical training and certification opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Flexible working time
- Part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free HPE parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation