What will you do?
You will provide B2B customer support to CISCO’s employees and business partners. You will be mainly responsible for managing the relationships with Partners and Cisco internal teams and representing them with cross functional teams via e-mails, chat and phone.
- Support business partners and re-sellers in regards to their orders, post-booking activities and on expedite process
- Engage and represents Partners and Cisco internal teams
- Maintain high levels of Customer and Partner satisfaction
- Answer inbound telephone calls, emails and IMs and deals with them promptly and efficiently.
- Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
- Positively manages internal relationships.
- Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the team’s activities
- Develop strong overview and drives Process, Tool and business flow improvements
What we seek:
- University degree
- Experience in working with customers face-to-face or on the phone
- Fluency in German language
- Fluency in English language
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills, telephone manner and customer orientation
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under targets and with deadline
- Positive attitude, proactive engagement and solutions seeking
- Ability to prioritize work and work effectively on multiple tasks
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Various career development opportunities
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
*For the convenience of applicants outside Bulgaria we can offer our Relocation support! We have a dedicated Relocation advisor that will support you on the process. Our package includes:
- 7 nights in a city center hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to 250 EUR
- Advance payment of 540 EUR
- Support in finding an apartment, opening a bank account and getting a Bulgarian number
- For more information, you can visit our Relocation website http://sandbox.cnx.bg/ and Concentrix Bulgaria Relocation group https://www.facebook.com/groups/728023023922534/?fref=ts
Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.