It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Cisco Service Delivery Specialist will perform the transactional activities necessary to complete internal and external Partner and system generated requests. Will also handle communication with requesters via email.
- Engage customer, understand their needs and translate this need to Cisco work required, and set proper expectations about delivery time
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and provide direct high volume transaction support to internal teams
- Utilize proactive approach as indicated in CISCO model, looking beyond the case to wider customer account activity and support needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, vendor representatives in support of successful customer outcomes
- Identify issues, carry out Root Cause Analysis on cases that don’t meet expectations and implement process fix to prevent future occurrences
- Focus on process improvement identification and development of improvement ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and German
- Exceptional communication skills including rapport building, use of customer centric language; demonstrating appropriate urgency
- Active listening skills, questioning, driving understanding and clarification of customers’ needs
- Ability to defuse customer conflict
- Quick learner who easily applies problem-solving, critical thinking and analysis skills
- Self-motivated and drive to succeed with natural curiosity, initiative and tenacity to drive issues to closure
- Ability to engage and facilitate activities of others
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks while maintaining composure
- Computer literacy including familiarity with case management systems, email, chat, Windows- based applications
- Intermediate MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel
- 2 years + Proven experience in Customer Services and Operations Environments with direct customer interaction via phone and offline methods
- Proven track record of executing varied and complex services and business processes
- Experience in working in dynamic and active change environment with teams of various skills, abilities, backgrounds
- Experience with working in remote, global teams in a dynamic business environment
Why to work for Concentrix?
- Competitive salary
- Various career development opportunities
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.