Advance your career in an international retail company which values results, dynamic and integrity. The high level of engagement of all 6000 employees in Bulgaria is the main factor for our success. We can offer you diversity of responsibilities as well as the opportunity to contribute with your skillset.
Do not miss your chance to be part of our team as Controller expert at Kaufland Bulgaria.
- Support of the international monthly reporting
- Independent analysis of the income statement (sales, gross profit, personnel costs, material costs)
- Preparation of business analyses and participation in projects both departmental and interdepartmental
- To formulate recommendations towards the operational control of the processes and to assist in the development of operational key figures and their quality assurance
- Contact person for the national controlling department, as well as international departments
- University degree in business with focus on Controlling/Accounting
- Previous experience in Controlling is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel) and preferably in SAP FI/CO
- Communication skills and customer orientation
- English is required, spoken and written, German language skills are an advantage
As part of our team you will be assigned to different mind-broadening tasks like national and international projects in our Central departments. You will take advantage of competitive remuneration and attractive social benefits. You will be part of a motivating environment, based on mutual trust and respect working together towards making better the best. Moreover, you will be presented with various development opportunities, regular feedback and a vast network of over 148 000 international employees throughout Europe.
If we have attracted your interest, please send us your CV in order to apply.
Your application will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to a face to face interview. The personal information that you agree to share with us is processed in accordance with the law on Protection of personal data and used solely to serve the needs of the recruitment process.