Modis is a global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences. The company connects the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
With more than 13 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest IT outsourcing companies at the position of a Critical Incident Management Expert.
As a Critical Incident Management Expert you will be responsible for:
- Managing escalated and top priority incidents up to and including resolution
- Escalating problematic incidents to the EMEA Crisis Management team whilst continuing to support to a resolution
- Maintaining the appropriate level of authority within the client and the organizations to ensure the success of the incident resolution
- Leading the internal and external communication of the incident
- Is involved in the incident review phase (Post Incident and Root Cause reviews)
- Sponsoring the continual development and socialization of Situation Management Process of critical incidents across EMEA
If you have:
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- Optional Master’s degree in a related field
- Customer Service experience
- General Project Management understanding
- ITIL certification is considered an advantage
- Fluency in English
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.