We’re one of the largest IT solution providers in the world, with more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the globe. However, what we’re most proud of is the incredible 130,000 people we have working here – energized, fun-loving and caring people, who successfully manage billions of customer interactions each year.
We are proud to have created a culture that encourages the sharing of ideas, where people feel valued and have the opportunity to really make a difference. However, working with us is so much more than just a job. It’s about being part of our incredible team, and having a LOT of fun along the way! There’s always a real buzz across our sites with loads going on, whether its team activities, fun days or supporting local charities. There’s something for everyone!
- If you follow the IT trend and progressing together with all new technology patterns;
- If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, and fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward thinking business, and maybe picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further!
So, what’s the role all about?
- Language skills: Ability to communicate fluently in English and French languages.
- Communication: Surface customers value timely communication and problem resolution for their incoming Surface service inquiries, received by phone or e-mail. You need to have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond Customer frustrations to solve their problems.
- Technical troubleshooting – you will provide resolutions using the correct tools, training and published materials
- Time management skills – you will be required to follow proper procedures and work within established guidelines and timeframes
- Multitasking – you will be working on several issues for different customers which requires your attention to details and ability to prioritize tasks
Additionally, if you are a team player, if you have a deep understanding of PCs and operating systems relevant to Microsoft products, a technical degree or equivalent working experience you will most likely be a successful candidate.
How we will look after you?
We will give you access to the latest technologies and trends from the world’s biggest IT services company. From your first day, we will look after you and make sure you are fully prepared for the role by delivering comprehensive training with our trainers who are the best in the EMEA region. They will give you all tools you need to make your role successful and will coach you through the whole process. On top of that, we give you excellent opportunities to grow vertically within the team or horizontally within the organization as over 90% of our management and support roles have been filled internally.
That’s just the beginning. In any case, thanks for reading. If you are interested, drop us your CV.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!