It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
TripAdvisor.com is the largest travel community in the world and a leader in the growing online travel market, offering consumers high-quality, unbiased content plus booking opportunities via our partner booking engines. If you’re interested in joining a group of extraordinary people at one of the world’s fastest growing travel media web sites, join TripAdvisor. At TripAdvisor, we combine a unique mix of creativity, analytics, and a casual environment to get innovative new products and services to market faster, and we need the best and the brightest contributors to help move that forward. We’re a passionate, fun, and analytical team with the energy of a start-up and the stability of a profitable enterprise.
are looking for energetic, customer-oriented professional to join our
exciting project with our client Trip Advisor with the opportunity to
work on part-time or full time employment.
You will provide front line customer support by interacting daily with customers via phone, e-mail and forums.
- Responsibilities:• You will provide front line customer support by interacting daily with customers via phone, e-mail and forums.
- • Deal directly with customers by phone and email
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Handle and resolve customer complaints within a 1-2 business-day turnaround
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated manager or director
• Keep accurate records of customer inquiries, interactions, and details of actions taken
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Follow up on customer interactions
• Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports to management
• Performs additional tasks according to business needs
- Requirements: • Fluency in English and German language, both written and verbal
• High school, college or university degree
• Excellent customer care skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and very good typing skills
• Good organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under targets and with deadline
• Sense of discretion around confidential information
• Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability
• Ability to work independently and in a team, anticipate problems and suggest solutions
• Able to handle difficult conversations with patience
• Able to maintain knowledge in an ever changing environment
• Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
• What would be considered as an advantage:
• Experience with relevant applications, including but not limited to:
• Web-based content management Systems
• CRM/Customer Support Tools
• Social Media Applications (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with user-generated content (either personally or professionally)
What we could offer you?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Holiday pay;
• Team and Concentrix events.
is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.