Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling – IT.
- You will independently implement the corresponding solutions for our internal customers with a team of experts to support and work closely with you, taking an agile approach. These new and complex solutions support all areas of Kaufland, such as in goods purchasing and shipment with accurate forecast models, or in understanding customers better for an optimised sales presence.
- You will provide support and development throughout the entire value chain, beginning with batch orientation and transactional dataflows in a Hadoop infrastructure, to data transformations and the use of various tools for executing solutions. Here you will use new or existing data sources in our Data Lake, which may be available in a structured or non-structured manner or require integration.
- In this connection, you will take on both project responsibility as well as development responsibility for complex data analyses and transformations with the relevant data quality checks.
- Experience with Hortonworks (HDP), Cloudera or any other Hadoop distribution.
- Experience in working with HDFS and Hive with good Linux knowledge including Shellscripting.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE or PyCharm would be beneficial.
- Some knowledge with Zookeeper, YARN, MapReduce, HBase, Kafka or Kerberos on Linux would be a strong advantage.
- Strong English verbal and written skills.
- Independent, reliable and agile method of working, positive attitude and good communication skills.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!