Concentrix Bulgaria is on the lookout for an inspirational and customer obsessed Team Leader to play a leading role in our exciting new project.
VF is the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans Eastpak and Kipling.
Our aim is to consistently deliver world class customer service and we never lose sight of our goal – our customers are the focus of everything we do here! From email to phone in a multitude of languages, we’re on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience with us.
We’re an energetic, innovative and forward thinking team who are always looking for new ideas to delight and wow our customers.
The Team Leader is required to:
- Be fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Be fluent in German, both written and verbal
- Be experienced in and having deep understanding of contact centre functions, process and quality management, and statistics
- Be highly customer focused with experience of inspiring, coaching and co-ordinating a team in a commercial customer service environment
- Be an excellent communicator in your language to help build working relationships with a variety of colleagues.
- Be able to quickly resolve problems effectively and to quickly make decisions to support customer queries
- Be able to identify areas of improvement and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Supervising and supporting your team to deliver an effective day to day service
- Developing their expertise to enhance service and build customer relationships
- Liaising throughout the business to proactively manage the impact your team has on company targets and service delivery
- Exploring opportunities of improvement on client satisfaction process;
- Developing and rolling out internal quality audits to ensure consistency and process adherence;
- Implementing and communicating new or changed process through coaching;
- Identifying opportunities to improve sales and processes through your effective and successful team.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Exciting brand specific training in VF office in Nottingham, UK.
- One month production in VF office in Nottingham, providing services for the brands Timberland, Vans, The North Face, as part of the global VF eCommerce customer service team.
- Further training on the brands Kipling and Eastpak
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Transportation allowance
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
- Relocation package
Who are we:
Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 90,000 staff members worldwide. We have a presence in 25 countries. Built upon our experience spanning more than 40 years, we bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Our ultimate goal is to differentiate our clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. With our holistic approach, we bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation. The clients that we serve are in the areas of Banking, ealthcare, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail and E-Commerce, Government, Media and Communications, Travel, Transportation, Tourism, and Automotive. We are nimble. We bring speed, flexibility and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction and every service we provide. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands such as Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans Eastpak and Kipling. VF’s history is a story of innovation and leadership. The company evolved from a small producer of gloves and mittens into a multinational manufacturing giant with more than 30 brands, more than60,000 associates and $12 billion in revenue, all within 115 years. VF’s One culture is perpetually driven — focused on constant innovation. Using deep research and insights, VF combines the art and science of apparel to create products that excite consumers and inspire brand