An exclusive opportunity for a passionate Frontend Engineer to join the software development team and help solve a challenging set of problems in a space packed full of opportunities. We are enabling powerful end-user experiences in a web browser that include ERP and Fleet management systems. In this role, you will work with other engineers, product managers, and UX designers to conceptualize and create responsive and scalable web applications.
Creating the perfect user experience in a web environment requires a blend of technical knowledge, customer obsession and agility. You should be somebody who is interested in how the various components (browsers, networks, APIs, protocols and web servers) work together, and understand how they can be effectively used together to create great user experiences. You will work closely with customers to ensure we are delivering interfaces that make it easy to do complex tasks, without making the experience challenging. You will be part of a small, fast moving team that will have a huge impact on the overall Neterra business. If employing your skills at scale, and working in a dynamic and delivery focused environment interests you, this is the perfect role.
You will also be expected to:
• Contribute to the group’s development standards, best practices, and methodologies
• Re-factor existing modules, implement new functionalities and extensions
• Participate in a fast-paced agile software development life cycle
• Support product releases and be available to resolve issues
• Reputable, steadily growing and people-oriented telecom company with strong positions in Bulgaria and on international markets
• Attractive remuneration and social benefits package
• Rewarding career, training and development opportunities
• Challenging projects
• Creative working environment
• Great working atmosphere
and the last but not least… this must be us – the Neterra team of professionals: cooperative and friendly, successful, talented and motivated
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Computer Science fundamentals in OO design, data structure, and algorithm design
• 3+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications and frontend technologies
• Demonstrated UI implementation experience, and with a portfolio of work that demonstrates detailed attention to typography, color, imagery, motion, and graphic elements
• A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces with good taste and aptly placed unobtrusive animations
• Knowledge how to create truly seamless user experience without unnecessary page reloads
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Python, PHP, Scala, C++, or C#.
How To Apply
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please, share your CV by March 15, 2019.