FactSet, a leading provider of financial information and analytics, helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. More than 62,000 users stay ahead of global market trends, access extensive company and industry intelligence, and monitor performance with FactSet’s desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds. The Company has been included in FORTUNE’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work For, the United Kingdom’s Great Places to Work and France’s Best Workplaces. FactSet is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ (NYSE:FDS) (NASDAQ:FDS).
We provide integrated, multi-asset portfolio analytics, including performance and attribution, market risk analysis, portfolio construction and GIPS composites management. Many of the world’s largest buy-side firms use FactSet to evaluate and enhance their investment strategies and better service their clients while maintaining high levels of security, transparency, process control and operational scale.
Our team has developed Cognity – а comprehensive, multi-asset class market risk solution for multi-factor modeling, risk budgeting and portfolio construction. The solution is recognized by many of the leading financial institutions in the world and we have 6 issued patents by the US Patent and Trademark Office for the advanced mathematical and financial algorithms and models it uses. Hundreds of billions of dollars are managed daily with the help of Cognity and with the increase of the interest in it, comes the need for further expansion of our team.
By becoming part of us, you will have the chance to participate in the design and development of integration solutions of Cognity and optimize the product’s performance by applying highly efficient multithreading principles and reduce the time-consuming code to ensure the long-term product development. You will also be involved in mentoring other developers and have the chance to work with excellent professionals in the FinTech industry. If this sounds like an environment you would like to join, take a look at what we are looking for in our future colleagues.
Desired qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in back-end development of enterprise solutions using JavaEE;
- Experience in web application development and web services;
- Experience in multithreading and distributed environment;
- Ability to work with and manage a large code base;
- Knowledge of SQL, preferably on MSSQL;
- Proactivity, analytical mindset and willingness to expand your knowledge;
- Interest in enterprise finance;
- Excellent proficiency in English.
- Experience in NoSQL;
- Knowledge of Python;
Why work for FactSet?
- Challenging and dynamic environment;
- Work in an enthusiastic team of talented co-workers;
- Attractive remuneration with annual bonus opportunity;
- Social benefits, including private family health insurance and free meals;
- Great office location and work environment;
- Career development opportunities across our 47 offices worldwide.
We place great importance on the professional development of our employees. We constantly promote and encourage learning and we offer our employees internal and external training and coaching opportunities.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment with opportunities for growth, development and success, then please send your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
- FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- FactSet was ranked as one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in the US.
- FactSet is recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in the UK.
- FactSet was named a Best Workplace in France.