Brightive Development Programme
At Brightive we put an emphasis on fostering our consultants’ capabilities and expertise. Our consultants are predominantly Bulgarian, and the company invests in their personal development in order to enable them to provide the best service to clients. Brightive supports and motivates people to perform at their best. We have a talented roster of employees and a well-established community of outstanding associate consultants, unified by our commitment to increasing the agility and performance of our clients’ businesses.
At Brightive you will join a dynamic consultancy, aimed at providing strategic direction and ongoing development of solutions to our clients. The Project Management Office acts as an enabler for positive change within technology teams and across the business. The role requires a credible, forward-thinking individual who recognises the opportunity that an IT transformation can bring to an organisation. As a PMO you will engage different stakeholders across the business, prompting you to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership. The successful candidate will be involved in setting up and owning the operational capabilities of project management tools, in order to provide the best possible service to our clients.
As a Project Management Officer at Brightive, you will support the management of IT transformation projects by:
- Tracking progress of the project /portfolio activities and deliverables completion;
- Creating project status report/dashboard and presenting to senior management;
- Recording project risks and keeping track of their developments/resolutions;
- Identifying/resolving project issues and controlling project budgets;
- Administering the change management process and generating change request forms as required and facilitating the process to obtain appropriate customer and internal approvals;
- Co-ordinating project document management;
- Distributing meeting agendas, recording and distributing minutes, decisions and actions from project reviews.
- Educational background in business administration, management and/or computer science and information systems is desirable;
- International experience or education is a must;
- Comfortable that international travel can be required for up to 65% of the year;
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation;
- Ability to work closely with different business functions and understand their priorities;
- Be flexible and responsive, possessing the ability to plan and organise, while working on different projects at the same time;
- Full MS Office proficiency;
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus;
- Good knowledge with practical experiences in applying project management methodologies (E.g. Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2, PMI) is considered a plus.
- A competitive basic salary + significant performance related bonus
- medical + travel insurance;
- public transportation card;
- flexible working time and work from home policy;
- A structured career development path including company-covered support in the pursuit of Project Management (CAPM and/or PRINCE2); and Business transformation and IT consultancy certifications (BA and ITIL);
- 5 days additional paid leave (total: 25 days);
- An outstanding team of colleagues, based in a forward thinking and fun shared office space at Puzl CowOrKing Space;
- A small, innovative consultancy that places equal emphasis on staff development, retention and enjoyment alongside outstanding client service;
- Opportunity to gain exceptional experience through involvement in some of the largest IT and Business Change projects in Europe.
We will be thrilled to hear from talented like-minded individuals.Interested in joining our team? Checkout brigitive.net/careers and send us a CV and cover letter at email@example.com.