Keeping the trend and tradition for attracting fresh minds, currently we are looking for the next positive and motivated talent for our company! If you have passion for communication and want to develop yourself in the HR area take a look at the vacancy for:
JUNIOR TALENT SEARCH AND SELECTION CONSULTANT
At first you will be part of our internal initial training program and after that you will be responsible for different tasks in the entire recruitment process as writing ads, interviewing candidates, testing, providing feedback, documents match process etc.
You will be trained and expected to put in practice your skills in:
- Preparation and publishing of job ads
- Pre-screening of job applications
- Testing candidates’ skills and knowledge
- Conducting interviews with short-listed candidates
- Daily internal and external communication in English and Bulgarian
If this sounds interesting to you, check out what the company expects from you:
- University degree or a last-year student in Human Resources or relevant specialty
- Deep interest in the field of HR, especially in the recruitment process
- Very good command of English language (B2/C1/C2) – both written and spoken
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-organised and self-motivated person
The company offers:
- Initial training program
- Opportunity to work in a friendly team of young and energetic people
- A chance to participate and to work on various challenging projects
- Permanent long time job after the successful completion of the training
- Good salary plus additional bonuses based on your work performance
- In addition, social benefits package incl. food vouchers, trainings, team building events, etc.
If you are interested in making career in the field, don’t hesitate to apply for! Send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.