THE EXPERIENCE MATTERS
C3i Solutions, an HCL Technologies Company, is a business process outsourcer specializing in global, high-touch consumer, patient and end user engagement. Our network of global contact centers provides unparalleled, 24/7, multi-lingual support to customers in over 175 countries. Since we had opened an office in Sofia in 2005, we are constantly attracting talented people and help them develop their potential.
To ensure the expansion of our Operations Center in Sofia, we are now looking to recruit a Medical Information Expert fluent in German and English.
The Medical Information Expert will be responsible for providing premier customer service on inquiries, processing orders, explaining client products, and handling complaints in English language in a prompt, courteous, clear and concise manner.
- Confers with internal and/or external customers in order to provide information about products and/or services such as processing customer requests, orders, canceling accounts or obtaining details of complaints over different channels of communication.
- Resolves customer questions and concerns.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by consulting with customers, assisting customers, and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints.
- Documents customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments and actions taken, to include Adverse Events.
- Obtains and examines all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Ensures that production and quality expectations are achieved and meet or exceed all client contractual requirements.
- Healthcare degree is a must
- Medical experience will be considered a plus
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Willingness to learn and obtain new skills and competencies
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and Internet applications
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Opportunity for career progression
- Young and vibrant team environment
- Social benefits package
- Professional on-boarding and on-going trainings
Are you willing to build up your career with us? – We’ll be happy to receive your cover letter and resume in English!
*Your personal data is secure with us.
** Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted