Modis is a global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences. The company connects the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
With more than 13 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest IT outsourcing companies at the position of a Multi-Tech Server Support Engineer.
As a Multi-Tech Server Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of any assigned incidents
- Defining an action plan for a detailed diagnosis with the aim of resolving the incident and restoring normal services of the client
- Efficient usage of technical scripts, diagnostic tools, and a known error database is required
- Detection and initiation of the Problem record (PMR) – Initial categorization, classification, and prioritization of the problem record
- Complying with the ITSM & SLA standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes
- Performing any administrative, operational or service related tasks with the highest quality and according to predefined timelines
If you have:
- 2 – 3 years of experience in IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems NT, UX, Backups, DB’s or Network management), operations monitoring and end-user support
- A good understanding of Server Administration with a CCNA (for Network Roles) or an MCP in Windows Server or Unix/Linux Equivalent
- An understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes, preferably ITIL trained
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent certifications (MCSE, Oracle/MCDBA, CCNP, SNIA) will be considered an advantage
- Very good level of English language (B2 level is desired)
- Willingness to work on shifts (8 or 12 hours shifts including night-shifts)
Technical Skills (two or more of the following required):
- Windows Server Operations (Mandatory)
- Network Services Management & Troubleshooting
- Linux/Unix Server Operations
- Hardware Maintenance
- Virtualization Technologies (VMWare, Hyper – V, Citrix, etc.)
- Backup and SAN technologies
- Database Technologies (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- .NET & SharePoint Technologies
- Batch & Scheduling Technologies
- Messaging Technologies (MS Exchange & Lotus Domino)
- Unify Communication Technologies (Skype for Business, Lync)
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and Sport initiatives
If you’re ready to join our community of experts, apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.