Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
We are looking for Product Manager of V-Ray for Sketchup, Rhino, and Revit and their workflows to/from 3ds Max.
The Product Manager defines the priorities for one or more products and establishes the positioning used by Marketing to promote the product(s). In doing so, the Product Manager takes input from customers, sales, and development while assessing market trends and competition to form the Marketing Requirements that are used to obtain buy-in from all internal stake holders. The Product Manager is the primary spokesperson for the product(s), representing them to press and key customers, and working with third parties for product-level partnerships. The Product Manager is also the primary internal representative of the product(s) to executives.
- Must have very good communication skills (written and oral);
- Available to travel internationally;
- Good business sense, and either success shipping commercial software or exceptional understanding of the target market(s) and workflows.
Why Chaos Group?
- Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures.
- Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing.
- Supplemental health insurance, flexible working hours and additional days off.
- Competitive remuneration package.
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this at Chaos Group, just send us your resume!
Our email is: email@example.com