C3i Solutions, an HCL Technologies Company, is a business process outsourcer specializing in global, high-touch consumer, patient and end user engagement, providing unparalleled 24/7 multi-lingual support to customers in over 175 countries.
To support its operations in Sofia, Bulgaria the company is looking to hire a RECRUITMENT MANAGER.
The RECRUITMENT MANAGER will be in charge of the recruitment team training, coaching, counseling as well as the execution of large scale recruitment projects.
• Handle performance management, hiring, on-boarding, training, coaching and counselling of the recruitment team members.
• Build strategy along with the Management to fill vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines and improving the quality of the hiring process.
• Maintaining knowledge into employment agreement, labour market conditions and HR practices.
• Meeting individual and team recruitment targets in adherence to SLAs.
• Supplier Relationship Management – Periodic performance assessment of all active partners.
• Manage on-boarding audit.
• Liaison with various stakeholders and colleagues to ensure smooth execution of the staffing needs.
• Responsible for leading and managing the end-to-end hiring process.
• Sourcing candidates through various channels such as job boards, social networking, internal referrals and headhunting.
• Responsible for maintaining all recruitment trackers and publish periodic updates.
• Ability to organise job fairs.
• Excellent oral and written English language skills.
• Communication and stakeholder management skills.
• “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
• Manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
• Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment facing the market challenges.
• University degree, an HR related field would be a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in BPO recruitment.
• 3 years on a managerial position.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Professional trainings.
• Possibility for business trips.
• Vibrant team environment.
Are you willing to build up your career with us? – We’ll be happy to receive your resume in English!
*Your personal data is secure with us.
** Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted