Allianz Bulgaria Holding is part of Allianz SE – a world leader in insurance and financial services. The company has over 128 year’s history, experience, company policy and high standards for its customers and employees. In relation to the strengthening of our team, we are currently looking for serious and ambitious young professionals to join our internship program:
Risk Management Internship for those who DARE
- Work with international graduates on daily basis;
- Be part of young, energetic and motivated team;
- Gain valuable experience in one of the most trusted financial services groups in the world;
- Have access to trainings and exchange programs.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to have deep insights into an international group
- Dynamic and interesting work in the area of risk management
- Chance to get knowledge of latest insurance industry trends and development
- Opportunity to develop professional skills and career in finance and risk management
- Provide administrative support on daily activities of the risk team (preparing data and doing analysis in excel, assisting in the conduct of meetings, writing minutes, preparing risk-related documents, translations from-to English language);
- Provide administrative and operation support in risk management processes and projects in relation to the financial, insurance and operational risks monitoring, assessment, quantification;
- Support the preparation of presentations with PowerPoint;
- Assist the review of methodological manuals (regulatory papers).
- 3rd or Final year Student in finance, economics, econometrics, statistics, insurance or other quantitative degree.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proactive engagement and positive attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office)
- Fluency in English
- High interest to work in a diverse environment and with international exposure
- Eagerness to learn and ability to perform tasks independently
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Рecommendations on request
Starting date: asap
Duration and starting date:
The job can be designed as a working student position for e.g. part-time of the regular working time per week.
Please send your complete application with all documents in English under the reference mentioned above the latest by 30.06.2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
Applications will be reviewed in strict confidentiality.