At Brightive you will join a dynamic consultancy, aimed at providing strategic direction and ongoing development of solutions to our clients. As a Business Analyst you will undertake a technical approach towards aspects of a company’s IT transformation and support of the Project Management Office. You will participate in assessing the viability of existing systems within an organisation, identifying inefficient business processes, performing gap analysis in the development of a future state architecture, and documenting aspects of the current and future enterprise architecture. The Business Analyst will be directly involved in setting up and owning project governance bodies, processes, standards and tools needed for the implementation of a client’s IT transformation programme. The successful candidate will also assist with project management functions to include status reporting, project performance visualisation, and communication to stakeholders.
As a Business Analyst at Brightive, you will support the implementation of IT transformation projects and the PMO office by:
- Analysing client’s existing operations to identify pain points, inefficiencies and any unmet business needs;
- Gathering and capturing enterprise high-level business and technical requirements and ensuring configuration management;
- Consolidate input from multiple channels to solidify detailed feature requirements through user stories;
- Support or lead client workshops in support of business change;
- Prepare various documents such as status reports, process maps, SOP impact assessments, training materials and user manuals.
- Educational background in business administration, management and/or computer science and information systems is desirable;
- International experience or education is a must;
- Comfortable that international travel can be required for up to 65% of the year;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly and comfortably communicate via phone, email, and face2face to both business and IT stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving mindset and critical thinking;
- MS Office proficiency instead
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English, any other foreign language is a plus;
- Some programming experience and/or certification is considered a plus;
- A competitive basic salary + significant performance related bonus
- medical + travel insurance;
- public transportation card;
- flexible working time and work from home policy;
- A structured career development path including company-covered support in the pursuit of Business transformation and IT consultancy (BA and ITIL); and Project Management certifications (CAPM and/or PRINCE2);
- 5 days additional paid leave (total: 25 days);
- An outstanding team of colleagues, based in a forward thinking and fun shared office space at Puzl CowOrKing Space;
- A small, innovative consultancy that places equal emphasis on staff development, retention and enjoyment alongside outstanding client service;
- Opportunity to gain exceptional experience through involvement in some of the largest IT and Business Change projects in Europe.
We will be thrilled to hear from talented like-minded individuals. Interested in joining our team? Checkout brigitive.net/careers and send us a CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.