- Performs comparative analyzes with competing devices;
- Examines and analyzes the market positions and presentation of TESY electric water heaters compared to competitive appliances;
- Analyzes the main factors influencing the purchase of electric water heaters;
- Works on new ideas and innovations to develop the range of electric water heaters;
- Participates with ideas and actions in the development of presentation and advertising materials related to the presentation of the product portfolio of TESY.
- Opportunity to realize the learned theory in practice;
- Mentor to assist your successful practical training;
- Labor contract according the Labor Code;
- Monthly remuneration;
- Additional social benefits
- Industrial Management, Management and business information systems, Engineering design – second, third and fourth training course
How To Apply
Send us your resume by email: email@example.com. Approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed within the meaning of the LPDP.