- Participates in the daily supply of materials in production;
- Take care of the flawless state of the ERP system records.
- Supports negotiations with third parties;
- Analyze the costs and give optimization recommendations;
- Assists in the preparation and control of work schedules by production units;
- Maintenance and administration of the necessary references and documents
- Opportunity to realize the learned theory in practice;
- Mentor to assist your successful practical training;
- Labor contract according the Labor Code;
- Monthly remuneration;
- Additional social benefits
Suitable specialty: Faculty of Economics – first – fourth course;
Additional: Good command of English, second language is an advantage.
How To Apply
Send us your resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed within the meaning of the LPDP.