- Laboratory verification of conformity of new electrical heating appliances in accordance with EN60335-1 and EN60335-2-30;
- Laboratory tests and sample analysis in the TESY specialized laboratories;
- Evaluation of new and alternative electro-components according to developed methodologies in TESY.
- Ability to develop and implement new and innovative techniques according to the specifics of the objectives set before the department;
- Keeping in order technical documentation;
- Opportunity for real communication with foreign representatives (manufacturers) of various types of materials, applicable in the production of electric heaters;
- Knowing of the regulatory framework (directives, standards and norms) that an electrical appliance needs to meet before being placed on the market;
- Conditions under which a CE conformity mark is affixed to the product;
- Knowing the implemented ERP system – SAP.
- Opportunity to realize the learned theory in practice;
- Mentor to assist your successful practical training;
- Labor contract according the Labor Code;
- Monthly remuneration;
- Additional social benefits;
- Electrical Engineering – second and third course.
- Mechanical engineering – second and third course;
How To Apply
Send us your resume by email: email@example.com. Approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed within the meaning of the LPDP